Presales Consultant, SEA- Big data analytics, roaming- Singapore
We represent our client, an USA based Multinational company, providing big data analytics and mobile solutions to the telecom or carrier operator in the market. They are looking for the below candidate to be based in their Singapore office.
- Responsible for Product Demonstration, presentation, writing proposals, responding to RFP/RFI/RFQs Experience in end-to-end management of all technical aspects of an account through the entire presales phase of an opportunity and into the posts-sales stage including delivery of solution and constant customer satisfaction.
- Adapt or create customer-facing materials for various stages of the presales process – presentations, technical information notes, deployment/solution architectures, etc.
- Ensure a smooth handoff into the posts-sales stage via an SOW statement and internal discussions, Provide support to the Project Manager and Support Manager with delivery of solution and constant customer satisfaction.
- Conduct demos of products to customers and prospects Focus domains – solution delivery in the Mobile Value-added Services space for mobile operators across the region, focusing on roaming and interconnect services
- Liaise with the Bid Compliance team to ensure complete compliance with required process and metrics
- Degree/ Diploma holder in Electronics and Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT and Telecom or equivalent qualifications, with min 5 years of relevant industry experience, wireless and/or switching telecom networks such as GSM/GPRS/UMTS or CDMA out of which at least 3 years should have been in delivery of telecommunication solutions.
- Prior Pre-sales / Project Management experience will be a definite plus. Experience in some or all of the following areas: -SS7, Network- TCP/IP, Software- Unix, Signaling and switching protocols, Cellular network elements – core network (HLR, VLR, MSC/GMSC), radio network (BSC, BTS, GSM); RF planning and optimization, etc, -BSS/OSS elements – billing, provisioning, mediation, TAP/RAP processes, -Electronic/Mobile financial services – wallets, payments, bill payments, prepaid accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Background in defining “solution architecture” taking into account customer environment and the compatibility with offered product(s) will be a huge positive
- Must be willing to travel extensively both internationally and locally
- Annual remuneration: SGD 70K- 120K per year. (Salary + Bonus)
Those insteredted, please send your profile to email@example.com.