Presales Consultant, Security, APAC
We represent our client, a Nasdaq listed Multinational IT & Networking vendor. They are currently looking for the a Presales Consultant or Engineer to be based at their Singapore office:
- This is a pre-sales position with some post sales activities. In this critical role, you will have the opportunity to solve all technical objections during the sales process.
- Presales activities include product presentation, deployment design, demonstration management, and technical solutions, provide intensive pre-sales technical consulting to prospective customers and channel partners, participating in conference calls and customer visits, make technical designs and presentations
- Post sales duties include maintaining technical relationships with current prospects and customers. This will include customer visits along with limited customer install support.
- There will also be the need to nurture Reseller Relationships including training, initial technical support, and ongoing product training.
- Mastering technical customer questions on product implementation and deployment
- Oversee the customer proposal process to ensuring the solution and recommendations address all customer
- Ability to perform technical qualification. Ability to do complete sales presentations on his/her own
- A Degree holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, computer Science, MIS or equivalent, with min 8 years experience of working experience with at least 4 years experience as a presales engineer working with the sales person to provide technical support to customers.
- This candidate must have working knowledge of products in the network/ internet security industry, knowledge of Caching and WAN technology.
- Operating Systems Knowledge should include the Unix & Windows operating systems, completely understand how to configure networking under both unix and NT. Must have very strong networking, switching, and routing background (L2 & L3)
- The incumbent will need the skills to understand network design, network management, packet level trouble shooting, protocol knowledge including but not limited to: FTP, MMS, DNS etc.
- Cisco IOS familiarity, ability to quickly understand enterprise network topologies and constraints, knowledge of HTTP (s) and internet technology, CCIE a plus
- Good command of English. Annual Remuneration: Attractive remuneration will be given to the right candidates.
Those interested, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.