Regional Customer Support Engineer, APAC- WAN- KL, Malaysia
We represent our client, an USA based IT Networking multinational company. They are looking for the below candidate to be based in their KL, Malaysia office.
- Responsible to provide direct technical support to internal and external customers and partners, to troubleshoot in complex multivendor environments
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex issues, and recommend further investigative steps or workarounds as the case may required Resolving issues with customers and customer facing teams Meet partner and customer for onsite troubleshooting and face to face meeting
- Degree holder in Engineering or Equivalent win min 4 years of customer support position Experience with WAN Optimization, IT & networking related products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to interface with multiple organizations and management levels including end-users, Field Systems Engineers and channel partners.
- Ability to engage 3rd. party product partners in troubleshooting when required Able to managing conflict resolution, capable of conveying complex product behaviors in a manner actionable by Development level engineers.
- Remuneration: RM 90K-120K per year.
Those interested, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.