Sales Manager, Security, emerging Market- Based in Singapore
Our client is an IT Multinational company, providing the security software and systems solutions to the customers in the various industry. They are looking for a Sales Manager to be based at their Singapore office.
- Responsible for Sales and Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing sales and to drive the acquisition of new business in the Emerging market such as Laos, Cambodia etc
- To penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
- You will work closely with the Regional Channel Sales Manager developing the Reseller Channel network within the territory. Create and Manage Channel Partner network for products under the Distribution Product Portfolio together with the Regional Channel Sales Manager Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle providing a consultative solutions sales process Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations Provide account management to an existing territory
- A degree holder in the Sales and Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, with min 6 years in software solution sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Preference will be given to those have security software selling experience Demonstrated experience selling into the Emerging market such as Laos, Cambodia etc Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other security solutions.
- Some knowledge in the advanced security solutions networking technologies will be preferred, but not necessary. Strong leadership, influencing and relationship development skills with contacts at C levels
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce) Salary: SGD 150K- 280K per year.(50:50 split).
Those interested, please send your profile to email@example.com.