Senior Technical Support Engineer (TSE), Wireless- APAC- KL,Malaysia
Our client develops, manufactures outdoor wireless products and solutions for Enterprise and Services Providers. Working in a fast-paced environment, the Technical Support Engineer (TSE) will be responsible for providing Technical Support for various technologies in the company’s products to channel partners and Customers in Asia Pacific.They are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to be based at KL, Malaysia.
- Acting as a part of a Growing and exciting global team the TSE is expected to identify customer problems/ issues and assist customer in achieving their goals while consistently achieving high Customer satisfaction.
- To formulate technical action plans for analyzing and resolving end-to-end solutions.
- To identify and reproduce customer technical problems in a test/lab environment.
- To escalate specific problems to development engineering for product enhancement.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent with min 5 years of experience in designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, troubleshooting, debugging and administering some of the following Wireless LAN products and technologies: Wireless Access Points (LWAPP a plus), Wireless Client Associations, Wireless Controllers, Understanding of RF transmissions & antenna behaviour, WLAN Security in the areas of authentication, encryption, RADIUS, AAA authentication, EAP, PSK, etc.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, IGMP, and Routing (Layer 2 & 3 communication)
- The following Certifications would be a plus: CWNA, CWSP, CWNE Linux system administration and configuration experience.
- Remuneration: RM 84K –150K per year.
Those interested, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.