Technical or System Support Engineer – Unix, IP networking, SS7- KL, Malaysia
Our client, a USA based multinational company, providing roaming, messaging, network and database solutions to the customers in the various industries. They are looking for the below candidate to be based in their KL, Malaysia office.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems. Participate on a rotation pager schedule that provides system support on 24×7, 365 days/year accurate and timely technical supports on critical problems and advisory service for customers.
- Communicate directly with customers while investigating or providing problem resolution. Responsible for creation and tracking of trouble tickets and resolution of escalated support incidents.
- Answers technical support queries and implements fixes for application problems.
- Answer escalation questions and provide consulting service for internal colleagues where appropriate.
- Liaise with Vendor on implementation or troubleshooting activities
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience, with min 2+ years relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development.
- Have min 2+ years in OS (UNIX/ LINUX) for telecom service application, IP Networking (Cisco CCNA, CCNP) and Telco signalling (SS7, TCAP, ISUP,SIGTRAN) Familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
- Salary: RM 3,500- 5,000 per month.
Those interested, please send your profile to email@example.com.